The 2008 NRT User Conference held on June 24-26 in Toronto at the Delta Toronto East Hotel, was a great success. The 3-day event included a tour of NRT's manufacturing facility, introduction to new products and hands-on workshops. The purpose is to re-cap the events of the user conference and provide our customers that could not join us, with a look at some of the topics that were covered.
2008 NRT User Conference Survey Results
We received responses from the majority of those in attendance which relayed some excellent feedback:
- 15% of the respondents indicated that it was their first NRT User Conference
- 100% of the respondents would encourage colleagues to attend future conferences
- 97% of the respondents found the workshops to be beneficial
When asked what specific presentations were most beneficial, the responses were as follows:
- 59% of the respondents indicated that the product review presentation was most beneficial
- 24% of the respondents indicated that the CHS presentation was most beneficial
- 11% of the respondents indicated that new product presentation was most beneficial
- 6% of the respondents indicated that International presentation was most beneficial
When asked if the conference met with expectations, the respondents indicated the following:
- 65% - Excellent: Left with new ideas that they could implement immediately and with renewed motivation
- 30% - Good: Left with confidence and at least 1 new idea, but expected to gain more information
- 5% - Fair: Enjoyed the conference, but did not learn any useful information to use to improve their job
As a direct result of the feedback that we received from our customers, we are pleased to announce that the 2009 NRT User Conference will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 16 - June 18, 2009.
Stay tuned for further details.
2008 NRT Conference Sponsors - Thank you for your support.