Contracts and Compliance Administrator – Toronto, Canada
Job number #050
As one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
NRT is the globally recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asian gaming markets.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
The contracts and compliance administrator will report directly to our General Counsel and take general direction and guide from NRT’s senior contracts specialist. The responsibilities for this position includes providing support to various internal business units in connection with preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating and revising contracts that relate to the business activities of the Company. Furthermore, the contracts and compliance administrator shall support the company’s compliance administrator in the area of licensing as it related to business and gaming licenses.
The primary responsibilities for this position includes:
• Drafting contract provisions and when necessary, negotiate contract terms
• Complete various forms and other legal documents relating to the company’s operations, including business license and gaming license applications
• Review/draft various business agreements, including: NDA, addendums, amendments, customer contracts
• Perform legal research
• Support corporate records retention and maintenance and other pertinent data
• Formulate and monitor contract performance obligations
• Monitor and advise as to the obligations arising from contracts, such as contract specifications and delivery schedules
• Law clerk, Paralegal or legal Assistant certification from an accredited educational institution
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a law firm or legal/compliance department of a multinational corporation
• High degree of attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to articulate verbally and in written form; willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly
• Must have strong research and problem solving abilities
• Ability to excel in fast growing/fast paced environment
• Delivering accurate service while managing deadlines where adaptability is imperative
• Must maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations and while working within a team environment or independently with little supervision and be able to think outside the box
• Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively
• Salesforce.com application experience would be an asset
To apply for this position, please apply online, or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of our Human Resources department.
NRT would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
NRT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.