JUNIOR IT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – Toronto, Canada
(Job Number 064)
An industry leader, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
NRT is the recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asian gaming markets.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at: www.nrttech.com
The Junior IT Software Developer will be responsible for developing software applications for computer systems or portions of large integrated systems.
• Software development
• Achievement/Results Oriented
• Customer service
• Problem Solving
• Building relationships
• Perform translation of designs into software, development of code, documentation, and software testing
• Perform modification of software, fixing software “bugs” in existing code, and troubleshooting issues on production and test systems.
• Other projects/duties as assigned by manager.
Education and Training
• Bachelors Degree/Equivalent Experience
• 1 year experience
• Accredited certifications are an asset
• Experience in use of XML, Internet protocols.
• Experience in web application development and e-commerce solutions.
All applications MUST include:
• Your minimum annual salary expectation
• Why you consider yourself to be a good fit for this position
• A current resume in plain Word format
To apply for this position, please apply online, or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of our Human Resources department.
NRT would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job.
NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
NRT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.