PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR, Toronto, Canada
(Job Number 062)
An industry leader, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
NRT is the recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asian gaming markets.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at: www.nrttech.com
Reporting to the Manager, Hardware and Software Compliance, the Product Compliance Administrator’s primary mandate is to act as a centralized contact who will manage and document jurisdictional approvals for NRT’s suite of products.
• Achievement/Results Oriented
• Problem Solving
• Building relationships
Job duties and responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Liaise with internal departments (Customer Support Centre (CSC), Sales, and Project Management) on requests for approvals on NRT’s product suite.
• Researches (state/governmental/tribal) regulations to see if approvals for NRT’s product suite are required.
• Ability to understand and know different policies/regulations for provinces/states/tribes
• Coordinates and manages the administration for approval process (submission of approval forms, etc.)
• Liaise with the Regulatory bodies and various (internal) technical teams to follow up on requests for approvals for NRT’s product suite.
• Participates in product compliance policy updates and enforcement
• Ensures timely deliverables of submissions for approval
• Ensure all products being shipped to gaming facilities have proper compliance approvals before shipment is allowed.
• Manages in house compliance website (data entry, update, general maintenance of site); ensures approval documentation is current and properly maintained
• Working with the software development team to troubleshoot issues found during regulatory testing.
• Experience with enterprise reporting systems
• Knowledge of SQL Server Database.
• Experience in a support centric role is an asset.
• Other projects/duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or a similar discipline
• 1 year+ experience, or entry level
• Strong administration skills
• Previous experience working with technology and/or peripherals
• Excellent computer proficiency (Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Project Management experience an asset
• Previous experience working with compliance/government regulations
• Strong attention to detail
All applications MUST include:
• Your minimum annual salary expectation
• Why you consider yourself to be a good fit for this position
• A current resume in plain Word format
To apply for this position, please apply online, or send your résumé to email@example.com to the attention of our Human Resources department.
NRT would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job.
NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
NRT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.