Relationship Manager – Chicago, IL
Job number 057
As one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
NRT is the recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asian gaming markets.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at: www.nrttech.com
The Relationship Manager reports directly to Senior Relationship Manager, is responsible for management, business development and support tasks related to the ongoing and growth of NRT’s clients in an assigned territory. The Relationship Manager will work closely with the technical and business staff in client’s organization.
• Building relationships
• Customer Service
• Strategic Focus
• Change Management
Serves as a primary relationship liaison with clients, the Relationship Manager ensures that quality standards are met and that clients are satisfied through proactive communication, relationship building and regular account visits. Acting as an expert of the Company’s products, the Relationship Manager provides ongoing operational support to the clients during pre- and post-implementation phases; ensures uptime is maximized at client sites through coordination of efforts from internal technical and sales teams. Regularly delivers and presents accurate progress reports and/or ad hoc reports to clients as well as NRT’s Senior Management team. Together with NRT’s technical staff, the Relationship Manager will facilitate product training for clients.
• Owns a predetermined territory and responsible for ensuring client’s satisfaction in the territory. Acts as an expert of NRT’s products and processes for our clients in the assigned territory;
• Together with Sales team, acts as a product specialist during presentation with clients;
• Maintains and ensures high level of services to our clients by regular site visits
• Provides regular reports on machine’s performance and availability of products to NRT’s management;
• Reports on issues and potential opportunities that came up from each client’s site visit;
• Provides continue training on NRT’s products and processes for client personnel;
• Assists Senior Relationship Manager in special project(s) as assigned;
Education and Experience
• Bachelor in Business Administration or Equivalent Experience
• Advanced knowledge of Financial Services
• Ability to conduct low level technical and/or operational tasks for clients
• Ability to identify the correct internal resources to resolve client’s issues
• Demonstrated ability to build relationship with external clients as well as with internal teams
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, highly professional presence, able to interact with different levels of technical and non-technical clients
• Creative with a “can-do” attitude
• Commitment to working in a team environment with an emphasis on collaboration and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and clients to achieve solutions oriented goals
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to prioritize work streams effectively under deadline, with timely execution and resolution of action items
All applications MUST include:
• Your minimum annual salary expectation
• Why you consider yourself to be a good fit for this position
• A current resume in plain Word format
To apply for this position, please apply online, or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of our Human Resources department.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.