Vault Cash Coordinator – Toronto
Job # 037
As one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, NRT is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for an industry leader in technology!
NRT is the globally recognized industry leader in self-serve redemption and jackpot solutions, and has placed over 4,500 devices in over 300 casino locations throughout Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Europe and Asian gaming markets.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, challenging work, and a convenient work location!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. There will be an abundance of opportunities to develop new skills and to benefit from interaction with a highly experienced leadership team.
Check us out at: www.nrttech.com
As subject matter expert in cash operations, the Vault Cash Coordinator’s primary mandate is to ensure the operations and maintenance of all cash vaults are sustained at all times. Reporting to the Director, Technical Services, the Vault Cash Coordinator will provide ongoing analysis and coordination of cash operation activities to ensure quality customer service is implemented at all times. Vault cash management is mission critical to the ATM payment processing side of our business operations.
• Client Focus/Service
• Achievement/Results Oriented
• Logic and judgement
• Problem Solving
• Building relationships
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Coordinate and facilitate ATM set up with NRT and third party vendors (Wincor, Cash Connect); input data into database model once set up is complete
• Daily monitoring of kiosk cash level status; working with software programs to analyze data and determine course of action
• Analyze property’s ATM transaction history to effectively forecast vault cash inputs
• Liaise with NRT’s CSC dept, ATM’s property management, Cash Connect (armored cars, etc.)
• Recognize problems such as low cash levels within vaults and coordinate immediate action
• Monitor and take ownership of problem tickets related to vault cash operations
• Coordinate the maintenance, update, and continuous development of training materials on NRT ATM’s for property knowledge
• Work with existing Excel based model designed to forecast vault cash inputs and make predictions on scenarios; analyze data and provide information to management team on demand
• Answering cash operation inquiries from internal and external parties
• Liaise with property management to find out about special events/scenarios that would cause a change within cash levels and adjust inputs as required.
• Work closely with domestic vault cash operation vendors (i.e. Cash Connect, Loomis, Brinks) to ensure smooth transport and maintenance of cash in ATMs.
• Provide 1st line maintenance and technical assistance to third party vendors when technical problems arise
• Required to work on call (may work on weekends; Friday, Saturday, long weekends and special events, as most activity occur during this time)
• Other projects as assigned by management
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Strong computer proficiency; must be able to work with EXCEL
• Technical understanding of ATM parts and functionality (an asset, but not required)
• Problem solving; using creativity, judgement and logic to solve problems
• Numeracy skills (previous experience/education dealing with numbers and statistics preferred)
• Working knowledge of ticketing systems used for troubleshooting
• Ability to analyze data and patterns in order to make logical and sensible predictions regarding cash levels and operations
• Demonstrated “common sense” approach to variety of scenarios related to cash operations
• Superior communication skills; ability to communicate with different levels of management
• Read and generate reports as required
• Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and maintain a positive, customer focused attitude.
• Post-secondary education (college and/or university degree)
• Courses taken in Statistics is a great asset
• Minimum 2 year experience in cash vault management, or a role similar
• Demonstrated experience in logistics, technical support, cash services.
• Knowledge of ATM industry highly desirable.
• Previous experience dealing with armored car carriers (Loomis, Brinks) is considered an asset
• Previous working experience with technical support ticketing system (Remedy)
To apply for this position, please apply online, or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of our Human Resources department.
NRT would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted.
NRT is an equal opportunity employer. It is NRT’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job.
NRT does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
NRT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.