NRT Acquires eMarker® the Leading Provider of Electronic Markers
Acquisition will further accelerate NRT’s worldwide expansion of cashless table game solutions through integration with its VisuaLimits table platform and Sightline’s Play+ cloud-based cashless funding platform.
NRT Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of NRT Technology Corp. announced today the execution of a definitive agreement to acquire privately held eMarker, LLC (“eMarker”). The acquisition of eMarker follows closely on the heels of NRT’s acquisition of VisuaLimits, LLC, and its announced merger with Sightline Payments, LLC. Following receipt of all required gaming approvals, NRT and Sightline will combine to become NRT Tech, a global supplier of next generation commerce, mobile and big-data solutions to casino operators, and the only company truly able to “Connect the Guest Experience” ®.
eMarker is the only provider of end-to-end electronic solutions for the issuance, processing, storage, redemption and repayment of casino markers. Developed in accordance with current gaming laws and regulations, eMarker® uses mobile technology to eliminate the cumbersome process of managing paper-issued casino markers, expediting the marker process for casinos and their patrons.
eMarker® Mobile and eMarker® Central deliver distinct advantages over paper-based marker solutions in the following ways:
- Allows gaming operators to issue markers in 90 seconds, a process that takes an average of 10+ minutes using current paper marker processes
- Offers a user-friendly mobile experience and secure electronic signing eliminates the clip board and paper shuffling
- ID imaging and two factor authentications mitigates risk of fraud and identity theft which are more prone with a paper based transaction
- A complete audit trail – send and route specific markers for each unique situation and keep track of everything with a custom dashboard that gives you real-time visibility along the way
- Automatically stores and manages all signed and legally binding markers for easy retrieval
- Creates an electronic version of your marker bank, with real-time updates to the CMS
John Dominelli Founder and CEO of NRT said “By adding digitized marker capabilities to our VisuaLimits table platform, we are addressing the need to provide better and differentiated customer experiences by significantly reducing the time, cost and complexity associated with paper-based markers. eMarker will revolutionize the process by which markers are generated, redeemed and tracked, to the benefit of casino operators and their patrons. This is game changing technology and we’re very excited to bring it to our large base of casino partners.”
“eMarker’s secure solutions have helped some of the largest casino operators turn inefficient, paper-based workflows into streamlined electronic ones. Thompson and his team have built a robust platform that has processed nearly $2Billion in markers issued and hundreds of thousands of transactions” said Kirk Sanford, Founder and CEO Sightline Payments. “We see great demand for simple and secure ways to sign and manage markers on smartphones and tablets and this product is a perfect fit for our overall vision of a cashless gaming and commerce experience.”
Thompson Patterson, Founder and CEO of eMarker said “We are proud of what we have built, and we couldn’t think of a better group to capitalize on the potential of eMarker than John Dominelli, Kirk Sanford and their entrepreneurial management team. I wish them all the best in their bold vision and expect great things from NRT Tech once the merger closes.”